Mergers & Acquisitions
Our full range of M&A advisory service will help you confidently navigate the complexities of buying and selling a business, throughout a transaction lifecycle from structuring the transaction to qualifying potential buyer/ seller and from identifying key risks via due diligence process to the final steps of post-merger integration planning and execution.
New Way & Associates advisory team consists of Legal, Finance, Tax, Medical Operations and PMI planning specialists, all tasked with ensuring your transaction closes with minimal issues, maintains compliance and enhances value from integration and potential upside opportunities.
Our advisory services for a M&A transaction typically feature:
• Conducting valuation and market analyses
• Determining acquisition/ divestment strategies and potential targets
• Structuring potential divestments/ acquisitions based on Clients’ expectations and needs
• Preparing marketing materials (Teaser, Confidential Information Memorandum, etc.)
• Preparing virtual and physical data rooms for due diligence exercise
• Assisting in negotiating and closing of the transaction